Wednesday, 2/9, I went in for my 39 week appointment. My doctor talked me into being induced the next day. I had no intention of being induced, but he promised me that everything would go smoothly and that I would be glad that I did. So, we scrambled on Wednesday to prepare for a baby the next day. Mom and Dad came and got Avery for the night and we started packing our bags.
This was the night before going to the hospital. Avery was getting ready to go to mom and dad's for the night. I was a little teary eyed saying goodbye to Avery because I knew that life as we knew it would change forever.This was at 3:30am on Thursday, 2/10/11. Derrick and I were getting ready to go to the hospital. We were leaving the house to be at the hospital at 4:00am. Derrick took this same picture of me (filling the water jug) the morning that I went into labor with Avery.
No comments:
Post a Comment