Saturday, Derrick and I attended the Boder-Louka Wedding. Lauren is one of my dearest friends here in Charleston. We spent many long hours working closely together at CRA and have remained great friends. She married Patrick, an outstanding guy. They are the perfect couple and had the perfect wedding. It was held on Benedict Haid Farm east of Charleston. It was so fitting for their personalities. The bluegrass band was awesome, the food was delicious, and the toasts brought me to tears. Derrick and I were so busy chatting (being adults for once), I got hit in the head with the champagne cork! Lauren will be moving to Raleigh, NC to join her husband as they start their life together. Best of luck! I will miss you!
(Avery spent the night with Mamaw and Papaw in Ohio. He had so much fun!)
I look like a giant here, but in real-life we are all about the same height. It's the shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment